Sunday, April 24, 2011

23-4-2011

23 April 2011
Another day without revision! (=.=)v
Lazy bah..This also my pattern! "Bo lang bo zhua" Thatz me!
Start my day going to my friend's house eat "mee sua"--long life mee.
She just born a little baby boy. Congratz her!

Just after that, go meet that sampat Diana yar min!
She is just a pretty funny gal for me. =)
Nothing to show, just my own pics of the day!
Spend my time with my mom at night!
It's SING KWONG member's DAY!
So, go to SING KWONG spend money..
There is a great sale, so we buy a lots of things!
And, never forget to claim this, members' gift, a cute glass!
It's FREE, just show ur member card, they will give u the gift.
For those who hvnt claim it, Do grab it tomorrow!
Because tomorrow is the last day! Fast Fast take action! ^^

Met my primary school teacher, Mdm Ting!
And she still remembered me! Happy-ing~=)
She so "sayang" me last time, sure remember me right!=D

Received a message, and then i go out take supper.
Location: Happy Valley@ Bintulu
Again, eat eat eat!
At the end will, fat fat fat!
teehee~~
Have u ever try this? SPARKLING Ribena??
I know it is not really a new product, i just simply capture niah~
Always my favourite, Teh C Peng..=D
Steak RM 17

Special steak of my friend. NO vegetables.
There suppose have some cucumber or tomato slices there.
My friend is a carnivore!
So, request to change the vege to chips.
The steak there super delicious! I love it!
Dun think that it is not worth.
Although it look small piece from the pic,
but it actually very thick! =)

It's time to go bed already~
Night all!




No comments:

Post a Comment