Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hui Sing Hawker Centre

Last week i went to Hui Sing Hawker Centre for dinner..
Of course, with my dear TCP again.

This is not my 1st time going there..
But is my dear's 1st time reach there..
I think this is one of the famous hawker centre in Kuching
Because...Everytime i reached there..
There are just "people mountain people sea"
Means...many people enjoying food there!
Located at Hui Sing Garden/ Hui Sing road.=D

I'm curious why so many people crowded there..
So many people "dapao" their food..
and wait there..That'z why...

My dear and i ordered Fried Kueh Tiaw from this stall.
"AH HUAT"
RM 2 per plate..Erm small plate only lah..but taste nice. =)
HEHE...I think Wilander gonna miss this!
Pork satay..MUST TRY!
One of the famous food over there!
Almost every table will have 1 plate of this!
Besides, there got a stall which selling kuih-muih.
Many customers buy kuih over there.
I think their kuih and buns should be not bad eh..
So, we bought some buns for supper, and breakfast for the next day.

Argh..It is really suffer to blogging about food during midnight!
Feel so hungry after see those pics what!
>___<

Night all.. Have a sweet dream..
Stay tuned ya~



2 comments: