Thursday, June 2, 2011

1st June 2011

2nd Post of the day:
Just now shop at mall,
I bought a sunblock lotion for myself
since i'm getting darker after conduct with my recent job,
Somemore my nature republic sunblock is almost finish already

Then......without any special reason/ research
I choose this one; Neutrogena around RM35 ( can't remember its actual price)
I just remembered i saw this product on magazine before
May be influence by the advertisement?
Well, girls always like this right! =)Congratulations to Neutrogena
Because they success to make a deep impact on me
Or maybe just i am the type that easily get influence by others?


Just search the information from google
I have no idea with this brand's products.
So, just give it a try!

Description [Neutrogena Fine Fairness Lotion SPF 30 PS ++]


This is the newly upgraded product (refer the red tag on its package)
- Contains Healthy White Complex TM which is scientifically shown to help detect and lighten pigmentation at source and helps inhibit future melanin production

- Works deep beneath skin's surface layers to help whitening process and boost translucency

- Shields skin from darkening and photo damaging rays during the day broad-spectrum UV filters (UVA & UVB)
I opened it and apply some on my hand
Surprisingly, unlike other sunblock, will feel sticky and oily Or some is too dry for skin.
This sunblock wont feel that way.
It has nice smell and it is neither sticky nor too dry but easily absorb by skin
Hmm..not bad...Acceptable.





5 comments:

  1. las3R,haha. I not sure it is effective or not.
    So far, just can feel that it is comfortable to apply on. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, gambateh apply your sunblock ya!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is PA ++ neither PA +++ Nor PS++
    PS++ is copy frm web, they did da mistake, i lazy correct. LOL

    ReplyDelete