Wednesday, June 1, 2011

食物轰炸

= Outdated post again =
29th May. It's Saturday!
I got chance to relax and enjoy my day since Sunday is the only REST DAY of my job.
Even though i still have my tuition to go.. but at least i enjoy what i wish to eat.

Dunno where to have lunch...so i suggested to go SUSHI KING!purposely choose the seat opposite with this huge sign board. =)
The menu..Used to make a different angle to take the picture..But it look failed..No "art" feel at all. HAHA
SUSHIsss
This one, dunno its actual name, but it is fried chicken good taste
A'la Carte
look great in the menu
The fried fish fillet
Miso soup, like!
coke float, promotions of the week
I ate four plate of sushi
Can consider Not much hor??
Cause i not really have appetite that day
I tell myself, i must go for diet everyday.
Muahaha... But it seems i failed to make it

*******************************************
Few days ago..
Went to the newly opened cafe to have supper
"CODES"
which located opposite of IPOH TOWN (Medan branch) there
A unique restaurant where it is a combination of lounge and cafe
One side is lounge and another side is cafe
Environment there quite comfortable

The drinks..

Sirloin Steak @ RM28
Taste not bad
Fried Rice @ RM10
This one not really tasty, i left 3/4 there. so Waste!
I just ate its chicken wing.. =)

Night everyone..
Have a sweet dream ya.






No comments:

Post a Comment