Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A busy day

12-06-2011
An important yet a busy day for my family
My sis's officially wedding reception
Due to my laziness,
I just post some oji-bala pics first
The decorations really cute and suit the theme!Bride's flowers
This bundle of flowers is used to throw towards the lady gangs
See who is the lucky one will be the next coming soon bride
Of course NOT ME .=D

Hakka tradition :
Put these thing on the bridal's bed
Others cannot touch/ sit that bed before a little boy "rolling" on it
Really special angpows

My pretty sis and I
Do we look alike??
I Don't think we look alike!
Haha...

************************************
Recently in love with this song
萧煌奇-末班车

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! My neighbour de neighbour also kahwin on the same day ler! And she's only 19 years old. We all lose liao. XD

    ReplyDelete