Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Random

Absolute Night

I named it as absolute night just because the restaurant i went last few days is
ABSOLUTE KITCHEN
the restaurant of Jinhold Apartment Bintulu

sit outside and enjoy the sea breeze
since the location is near to the sea
Dinner time:
Yong Chow fried rice
So nice~ and in huge quantity
How much? I didnt see the price .=X
Sirloin Steak
Delicious and in huge quantity also
I like their salad so much .=)

Drinks
Ribena Sprite & Ice lemon tea
After all...
Tadaa....so messy
I totally cant mange to finish that plate of fried rice.
Sigh..Waste waste waste...

Lastly, come to promote my site
♠ ♠ ♠ "J " ♠ ♠ ♠
>___<
HELPss to click click click my advertisements ya!
Click Either Bottom or Top or Side advertisement.
I would like to Thank you so much!! =P
****************************************************************
Yes, since this is my random post
so i mix and remix everything up
Cause i super lazy to think another topic to make new post

Introduce my favorite breakfast
Cao Cai Hun Gan (糟菜粉干)
Feel satisfy after ate this bowl of hun gan

Oh ya, 2 days ago was "Dumpling Day"
Here i share the pic of dumplings and said
"Happy Belated Dumpling Day"
to all of you. =X
Angpaw Angpaw
I saw a special angpaw and love it so much
My sis get it from someone
Why it is so special to me?
Because there got my surname on it!
== I Like ==
Training Life.....
I haven't story about my training life yet
I promise will post some here
ONLY when i feel FREE. =P

Recently feel like so lazy to do the heavy duty
So we slacking to play with the copper wire
which we usually used to rewinding coil for motor

Here is my "art job"
The word "LOVE"


Another trainee, Miss Chew's work
Try to guess what word she had done.

Get it???
The left side is the "key chain" which also made by wire
And the phase she made is
"LOVE LIFE"
U get it correct or not? HAHA
I think she got the potential in doing these kind of art =)

How creative we are! =D
Engineer sometimes can also become artist too! LOL


End of my boring post
Wish you all have a nice day !


4 comments:

  1. Err.. The egg.. is very thick!! I like that. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Er. Pls! Dun look at the egg only ok! It was in my stomach already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha, meng, when u see the real one not pretty la.
    LOL, i take the pic look pretty nia. haha

    ReplyDelete