Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Me

Say HI to everyone...
Long time no see
Because i fly off to KL 3 days ago~
It's a tiring trip, to attend my dear sis's wedding dinner
Yeah, my first time to attend West M'sia wedding dinner..
Will Story more about the trip in my next post =)

Seldom post out my own pic
here show a Recent me..
scare u all forget me so here come to refresh your mind.=X
Less cam-whoring now
I'm getting super ugly + messy
after i get into the actual real life situation of an engineer

『Close my FB for almost half month already
Considering to close my blog?
Sigh...
meaningless Life...vicious world...weird people...』

8 comments:

  1. Apa hal close FB? Apa hal wanna close your blog le??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my dear~ My pretty dear!! You are not ugly not messy!! If you are ugly then how about me!! T^T Not good like that to use comparison to gain confidence.. Wuuu~ You oledi close your fb.. Got anything I cant share with u at the very first time dy.. Pls don close your blog.. I need your update frequently if not I gonna miss u like hell oh!! T^T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya lo.. apa hal mahu close blog pula ? Now we can only visit your blog to get some update about you ler !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. Close song oh. Lol. Nolah, not free blogging ma. Nothing to post also.
    Din compare oh. Just can't handle everything.
    Tis pix is I choose for long time just found a better one eh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. -.- don't like this ma, we also want to follow your update. 至少we can't see you everyday, still can see your words and sometimes leng leng photos here ah ~ you looks thinner in this photo oh, no lies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only no time to blog for 1 month left? Ai yo yo! Patient a bit ma~ You will get back soon! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. waseh, kesiannay, must tahan lasak,must tahan panas, must tahan kena marah too,gambateh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aduh, potato, why u comment under this post?
    Yalor, u gambateh too lar! Mechanical even more suffer i know! =)

    ReplyDelete