Sunday, June 5, 2011

Tanjung Batu Beach (Pantai Temasya)

Pantai Temasya is the latest name of the Tanjung Batu Beach.
I used to call it Tanjung Batu Beach since my childhood.
I dunno Why the government changed the name to Pantai Temasya.
It doesn't sound nicer if compare to Tanjung Batu Beach!
Anyway, they both refer to the same beach!

Last week, 2nd of June
I met up with Hua Sien & Nana to go to Tanjung Batu Beach.
I am the driver of the day! =)
Since that day was public holiday
So there were crowded with lots of people!
Some were jogging, some were picnic, some were playing at the seashore, some were eating satay and drinking coconut at the food stalls.

Since our miss nana is now super duper fair (especially her fingers part)
She not really wish to play at the seashore or picnic over there
So we choose to have a drink at the food stalls.
Sien and nana ordered the special milo abc
And i ordered the ice-cream abc.
The milo ABC(RM3.50) and nana's purse
My ice-cream ABC (RM3.50) and Sien's fingers
>__<

The situation at beach now is far more better than before
Just realize that the pavement had been rebuild already
and also the bridge
Last time is wooden bridge now it turn to cement bridge
Government did a good job!
More improvement on other facilities please~ =)
The new look of the bridge
Snap, Snap everywhere...
I like the way i took this pic
It reminds me of the color paints drawing session during my secondary school
After that, drive along the beach to enjoy the beauty of scenery
Snap again..
Since i was driving car
So Nana help me to do the capture job!
But it is hard to snap a nice pic since the car is moving
She took alots of pics so i choose the better one to post out
Let's enjoy nana's masterpiece :
The Sun Set of the day

End...
Another nice day spent with pretties. =)
Love the beauty of nature too.







3 comments:

  1. i like ur pic alot~~~~~~~ pro ah... teach me....=)
    anyway... don be too stress about urself ya.. pass this training then everything will pass over. i work from 730-530 then go home is like a dead man liao... so very easy cos argue lor.. pi qi become very very bao chao... then need tuition also.. i tired but when i know other ppl is more tired then i feel myself relaxing.. cheer up!!
    ^___^
    Don't let enemy win... there's no lose when no enemy is not there... gambateh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks pretty, ur word comfort me alot...=(
    i feel other ppl is more relaxing leh..hehe.. yalor, My pi qi really bao chao like hell.
    Going explode liao, i found many enemies surrounded me too. sigh, life sometimes is complicated.
    no need teach la, not my skill pro, is the nice scenery produce the nice pics. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... really is ur skill pro ler... i went redang but i cant get pic as nice as yours... As time goes, i forced to get to use to this life now.. lyming i think is worst, she taught 3 classes per day and her house is so dame far from working place... Dont think of other ppl is better, think ourselves is better... They don deserve our jing cai life cos they cant take it... =) Light up...

    ReplyDelete