Thursday, June 23, 2011

SY Badminton day + Precious Gathering

HELLO all....
I'm now so energetic to make an update!
Just back from playing badminton and just finished bath, feel so fresh now..
A satisfy day for me, enjoy my time spent with my SY buddies..

Location : SM KAI DEE
Time: 8pm-10pm
Date: Every Wednesday
Our company booked the court for SY employees
So, we can play without paying the booking fee~
I think they just want us having some entertainment to release stress?
This is my 1st time to join them.=)
Feel Good what~
I think will join again next week~

After the badminton time, is our supper time..
In love with 3 layers tea~~

Here come with yesterday's gathering @ THE TEDDY BEAR HOUSE
Met my Uni friends at there..and we enjoy our photo session too.
A cafe which full with various of teddy bears as decorations

Quite a romantic and comfortable place to gather with friends
The situation of the cafe:
The counter
The entrance door and another bears corner
Photo shooting session ~~
They acting again and i dunno what they act about~ =S
TAKE 1
TAKE 2
The background is so nice
I wont miss the chance to take pics at here! =)
A very thoughtful friend, Mei Chee
She dare to take bus come Bintulu to meet us
So touching ~
TCP, when is your turn to give us a surprise?

She was sick badly on that day
But yet she manage to play with us
A big clap for her~~ =D
Hope she will get well soon~~
ME and the bears
Actually i am not really into with bears
The one i like the most is the little snoopy i hold! =)
Yeah, i am definitely a snoopy fans!
Hua Sien and I
Four of us wearing the same spectacles
We are "S4"
Due to the lack of light source + lousy phone camera
= produce low quality of pictures
Sorry ya all, i try my best already! =X
"2S" expression:
Hua Sien's SHY face
&
Xiao Yun's SHOCKED face
They are cute!
After that i went for my own 2nd round @ MBOX
Not for singing but eating at there.
Since we are so close with the boss already
He treat us the leftover pizzas!
Thanks to boss for treat us the pizzas, they still taste nice!
I craving for pizza for long time already! =S

He also introduced us a kind of Vodka
Blueberry flavor, with 4.8% alcohol per bottle
NOT FOR SALE
we "test drink" on the new formulated vodka
Unlike usual vodka, this one won't taste too sweet!
And don't have thick weird alcohol taste!
Just a cool drink if drink with ice..Nice one!
Won't get drunk if drink 1 bottle of this.=)
I shared 1 bottle with my friend~Like its blue color!

Lastly, end my post with the picture of little snoopy
== GOOD NIGHT WORLD ==

*** Click the advertisements for me , IF u like my site..=)
Thanks for every single "click" ya~~ =)
HAve a Nice day!










No comments:

Post a Comment