Monday, June 6, 2011

The Kids

Met a lots of kids of my family few days ago..
Realize that times flies without any notifications..
Those kids are now growing bigger already...
(Indicates that i am getting older already) ='(

I like Kids actually.
I willing to take care of a baby child, or spend time to play with kids.
But sometimes feel that they are annoying if they cried out loudly non-stop. =X
Yet, i still used to love them more. =)


Here share some old pics of mine with my cousin's babies.

Ignore my ugly face
Pic taken @ year 2009

Her name is Elisia
She so cute with her extremely big round eyes!
Look like my cousin(her mummy)
Time flies..and now is year 2011
She grow up already become a cute girl
See...I ask her to pose for photo shooting
Then she make this pattern for me, cute =)
Some of the kids of my family...
They should call me aunty (yiyi or gugu)
Except the 3rd one from right side
That is my cousin actually (堂妹)
The rest are my cousin's (表哥/表姐) sons and daughters.

Here is another baby boy that i like him so much
See, he already look so handsome when he was baby
I must admit that i prefer baby boy more than baby girl.
I also dunno why. =D
Photo taken at year 2008.
And now he grow up become like this
What an adorable child with his "coconut shell head"
Muahaha.. Love to the max
He keep showing his personal pattern when i ask for photo shooting
Then i ask him not to smile, change pattern to "peace" action
Cute dao~~~explode!
So i fast fast catch him to take pictures with me
Can ignore me
Just concentrate on his expression
I cant remember his christian name
I just know his name is Ah Jun (阿俊)
The little handsome
Hope he can eat more and get fatter a bit
I will love him more. =)
Miss him so much now =(
Seldom met with them..
so i think they cant remember me though
Next time will get more chance to get close with them

Kids are cute, naive , innocent
They are straight forward
Unlike human , so complicated
Human's hypocrisy makes me so sick.



2 comments:

  1. Most children tend to have coconut shell head when they are young gua! I think me oso got lor. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No leh, i don hv coconut shell head, I just had stupid fringe lor.

    ReplyDelete